Transitions' Coaching Structure
Business Coaching is designed to focus on a desire for movement toward a specific business objective. The coaching relationship is established in an initial discovery session where we have the opportunity to discuss expectations and goals. We collaboratively agree on a course of action and support. Transitions Coaching is 'custom fit' to the client. We have a variety of tools and resources that can aid in your business development based on your goal set and agenda.
What Can I Expect From My Business Coach?
- Clarifying your vision, goals and business objectives
- Assessment of current strategies and business in order to establish a 'custom fit' business plan.
- Sharpening your focus to act and respond in a positive direction toward business objectives.
- Breaking down complex issues, tasks, and new skills to a level that can be re-worked and built on.
- Creating systems and structures to support the foundation you've laid.
- Discovering your unique process of decision making and how to leverage it.
- Learning how to use perceived 'roadblocks' as challenges and then creating opportunity from them.
- Developing leadership skills through analyzing current day-to-day experiences and discussing options to better lead yourself and others.
Session packages are designed to be available for when you have specific need.
Session packages are pre-paid at the time if agreement. Prices are available upon request.
Monthly packages are designed for a focus on sustainable change. In a monthly package you will enter a committed contractual time, such as 3 months, 6 months, etc. and will be invoiced on a monthly basis.
Project Contract Packages
Project packages are designed for a focus on support with a particular project. In a project package you will enter into a determined contractual period of time to complete the project. Session times and days will fluctuate according to need. Prices are available upon determination of the scope of the project.